Environment and OHS Policy
The Occupational Health and Safety Policy is based on respect for the human and the environment in which he / she lives. Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) is the top priority in all areas where DOGU Hvac operates, and it refers to this understanding with the slogan of liği Protect your health, protect your business Doğu. In order to provide a safe and healthy working environment, everyone is obliged to do what is necessary within their own limits. One of the most important goals is to protect all employees and the surrounding environment against potential risks to the business. In this direction;
- To take all kinds of measures in accordance with the requirements of laws and laws,
- Developing management programs in order to set targets for Occupational Health and Safety and to achieve these targets,
- Employee; To provide the necessary training in the field of Occupational Health and Safety, to ensure that appropriate equipment and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are maintained and used according to departments,
- To identify and eliminate unsafe situations and movements that may cause occupational accidents and occupational diseases in the workplace, to identify and eliminate possible accident risks by making an effective risk assessment and to document and record the results.
- To make necessary preparations for emergency situations (accidents etc.), to work with appropriate personnel, to prevent injuries and health breakdowns and to initiate improvement activities depending on the results of monitoring,
- To ensure that subcontractors and visitors who work at the workplace comply with the Occupational Health and Safety rules set forth by DOGU HVAC
- Providing continuous improvement of DOGU, Occupational Health and Safety management and performance, making it a leading company under the supervision of affiliated institutions, Chambers of Industry and Associations,
- In this regard, the OHS Management System was established and implemented to ensure the continuity of the OHS POLICY as determined and targeted.
DOGU’s environmental policy is; to protect the environment and to ensure continuity of all environmental laws and regulations by keeping the environmental effects under control by reducing these impacts. Additionally, to improve the environmental performance and to realize this awareness of all product manufacturing activity "Operational Excellence in Business" to provide a sustainable environment for future generations to leave.
DOGU HVAC within the framework of integrated management systems;
The main principle is to realize all stages of product and service realization processes in an environmentally sustainable manner.
When preparing projects related to products and processes, to take the environmental impacts into account,
To raise the awareness of the subcontractors and customers about the responsibilities to the environment and to ensure their participation,
Evaluate recycling and re-evaluation alternatives by reducing waste that may occur as a result of production transportation, stocking, operation and maintenance activities,
In order to achieve continuous improvement by establishing all environmental requirements related to environmental dimensions, an environmental management system has been set up, objectives and targets are set, management programs have been formed in line with these goals and objectives, and ensuring continuity through training, information and auditing activities.
To improve the environmental management system in order to continuously improve the environmental performance and to implement the "Environmental Management System" in this direction, to review the system periodically and under changing conditions and to continuously improve the environmental performance,
And to take all necessary measures to ensure that the company's activities are always in compliance with all local and national laws and regulations related to the environment, customer contract and specifications.