Four ECRH - Rooftop Packaged Air Conditioners
Four ECRH series Rooftop Packaged Air Conditioners are devices that can perform cooling or heating/cooling with the direct expansion refrigerant system and meet the fresh air needed by the occupied zone and perform all these operations in just one unit. Four ECRH works on roofs, terraces or other outdoor environments and provides conditioning of the air inside the occupied zone through channels. Its main areas of use are large commercial buildings, business centers, airports, restaurants, department stores, cinema and theater halls, conference halls, industrial buildings and logistics centers. It is designed to have high efficiency and minimum energy consumption with heat recovery systems, fully automatic control system, economizer dampers, free-cooling configurations according to the heating, cooling and fresh air requirement of the air-conditioned environment.
- High energy efficient package air conditioners,
- Eco-friend R410A refrigerant,
- Working with 0-100% fresh air,
- High seasonal efficiency,
- Rotary type heat recovery system,
- Thermodynamic heat recovery,
- 3-stage (asymmetric) cooling,
- Independent dual circuit cooling,
- ERP 2021 compliant,
- Advanced micro processor control,
- High installation flexibility and easy commissioning,
- Wide and versatile range (3 bodies, 8 sizes).