FOUR CFHR/CFHR-S Ceiling Type Counter Flow/Cross Flow Heat Recovery Units
CFHR-Ceiling Type Counter Flow Heat Recovery Units are used in places that need fresh air such as restaurants, shops, historical buildings and offices. In spaces that are air-conditioned by heating or cooling, low-quality air-conditioned indoor air with high carbon dioxide and other harmful gases is created. While this air is exhausted, its heat load provides conditioning of the fresh air entering through the plate heat exchanger of CFHR- Ceiling Type Counter Flow Heat Recovery Unit. Thus, while the poor-quality indoor air is exhausted, it is possible to recover up to 94% of the heat load in this air. Thanks to the by-pass damper, free-cooling and frost protection of the heat exchanger is provided.
CFHR-Ceiling Type Counter Flow Heat Recovery Units work silently and highly efficiently with the EC plug fans on them. Air flow can be adjusted in 3-stages with the speed switch sent as standard with the product.
- Low sound level, high efficiency EC Plug fans,
- Plug&Play control system,
- Optional water coil or electric heater,
- Quieter spaces with optional duct type silencer,
- Optional smart automation solutions,
- High static pressure outside the unit,
- Optional temperature, carbon dioxide and pressure sensors,
- By-pass damper (freecooling and recuperator anti-freezing),
- High efficiency, counter flow aluminum recuperator (up to 94% recuperator efficiency),
- 3-stages speed control,
- Compliant with ErP 2018 regulations,
- Double skin panel structure and 30 mm insulation between skins.