ACB - Circular Variable Air Volume Device (VAV)
ACB – Circular Variable Air Volume Unit consists of 4 main parts. These parts are the Case, VAV Damper Motor, Flow Sensors, Sealing Damper. The casing is made of galvanized sheet steel. It can also be manufactured with AISI 304 quality stainless steel according to customer preferences. Flow Sensors and VAV Damper Motor are fixed on the frame. After the ACB is produced, it is calibrated with the values given by the customer. The motor transfers movement to the damper blade with the shaft it is connected to. Damper Blade has a gasket that provides leakproofness according to DIN EN 1751. This seal prevents air leakage between the body and the damper blade when the VAV motor is in the Shut-off position.
- High precision calibration between 28 - 5372 m3 / h is provided.
- Used for variable volume flow systems and duct pressure control applications.
- It has galvanized or stainless manufacturing options.
- Sealing is provided according to DIN EN 1751 with sealed damper blade.
- With the use of EPDM gasket, it guarantees perfect air tightness in circular duct connection ends according to TSE EN 12237.