VKS - Circular Shut-Off Damper
The casing and the flap of the VKS Circular Shut-Off Damper are made of galvanized steel sheet, the damper shafts are produced as galvanized. If requested, the casing and the flap can be produced from stainless steel, the flap shafts can be produced as stainless steel. Sealing gasket made of EPDM material is available as a standard in the areas where it connects to the duct. The damper flap has a gasket made of Thermoplastic Elastomer material, which ensures impermeability in accordance with DIN EN 1751.
- These are dampers used in ventilation duct systems to ensure full sealing or restriction of the supply and return air flow.
- In closed position, the damper air tightness is Class 3 according to EN 1751.
- Air tightness of the body is Class B according to EN 1751.
- Maximum working pressure is 1500 Pa.
- Working temperature is between 10-50 ° C.
- The flap can be operated manually, with servo motor or with a spring return servo motor.
- Damper flap has a gasket made of Thermoplastic Elastomer material, which ensures sealing according to DIN EN 1751.
- It is produced from galvanized as standard. It can also be produced in stainless steel upon request.